An intimate 6 course dinner paired with 6 different wines with special guest, California wine maker Peter Stolpman.
The menu is a collaboration from chefs Wiley, Elizabeth Valenti, Dave Rawson and Jenn DiSanto from the newly formed catering and events division SageCraft.
Reserved seating only and space is limited. Call SageCraft to reserve your space (937)296-0600. Price is $79.00 per person and includes all 6 courses, 6 wines from the Stolpman Winery and a few sweet treats to finish out the evening.
The Menu and Wines:
2015 Sauvignon Blanc
- Eggplant Fries
- Garlic Frites
- Avocado Toast
- Smoked Trout Salad in Belgian Endive
2016 Estate Rose
- Garlic Shrimp in the style of Spain
- Spiced, Roasted Carrot Battonettes with Eggplant Aioli
- Braised Pork Shank Ravioli with an Olive-Citrus Relish
- Wild Mushroom Ragout over Creamy Polenta
2012 Original Syrah
- Lamb Breast Taco in Honor of La Cuadrilla
$79.00 per person
Reserved seating only.
Please call 937.434-4750